Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A little about me....

Well, talking about myself has never been my favorite thing to do. So instead here are 10 things about me you may not know:

1.) Jeremy is my soulmate. We were friends for years before we got together and I always kind of knew he was going to be my husband. He is a very hard worker and he is a wonderful husband and father! I also think he is the most handsome man I have ever seen! I could stare into his eyes for hours if he let me. Now he is also a pain in the butt! He likes to flirt like a little school boy! He knows all the right things to do to drive me crazy!

2.) I love being a mom! Charley is my little man and I love him more then life! He is my sweet baby!

3.) I love to watch people. I love watching how they interact with others and deal with different situations. I am obsessed with the show Bridezillas or any other reality/ documentary . I could watch every single episode multiple times and never get tired of them. Jeremy finds this to be slightly annoying, as I would if it wasn't me doing it.

4.) I always have to be drinking something. At any given moment I will have a beverage of some sort in my hand. This can range from a bottle of water to a glass of wine. However, 9 times out of 10 it will be a Dr. Pepper.

5.) Sarcasm is to me as water is to the ocean. I always have a snotty comment to make, I don't always say it, but trust me, it's there.

6.) I stub my toe at least once a week if not more. I have fallen down multiple flights of stairs in my lifetime. I am convinced that my clumsiness will bring about my tragic demise.

7.) I do believe in Ghosts. I have no idea where this fits into my world view and life after death (Heaven and Hell) , but I do believe in them.

8.)  I am VERY ticklish! Esp under my knees! If you try to tickle me I will do anything to get you to stop. I am not responsible for any personal injury you may experience during this process.

9.) If I had to choose between chocolate and vanilla ice cream I will choose vanilla every time!

10.)  The most annoying word in the English language is "persnickety". My eye actually starts to twitch when I hear it!

SO there you have it. 10 things about me you may not have known. I am an odd person but hey, aren't we all!?!? :)
I started this Blog not only because I think it's cool but also to get on paper what floats through my head. It's getting crowded in there and I need all the room I can get! This Blog ="Space bags" for my thoughts...

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your blog, Deb. Can't believe you prefer vanilla to chocolate though. :)

    Teresa :)
    (aka "azsunshine2u")

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging :) I will be following your blog! I liked your first post!

    ReplyDelete